HR at Purple Squirrel Consulting
Views:208 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Search Engine Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Responsibilities of SEM Profile:
- Intensive Keyword research & implementing it to the campaign.
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet revenue goals.
- Hands-on Bid Optimization & understanding of various bid format.
- Ad Copy Testing
- Developing Testing Plans, Implementing New Strategies for Optimization and Measuring the Results
- Understanding for various keywords tools
- Understanding of Facebook Audience
- Landing Page Optimization: Collaborating with the design Teams to Drive Unified Consumer Experience & A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions.
- Developing weekly & monthly reports in PPT and excel with analysis.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Expert in keyword research.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook and Bing.
- Working knowledge on website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Google Trends etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Proactive and should be a problem solver.
- Always keen to learn.
Skills & Qualifications :
- MBA/Master degree.
- Good communication & writing skill.
- Google Adwords Certified
- Fluent in English
- Good hands on experience in MS Excel