Talent Acquisition at Auraa Solution
Views:7 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Sales - Travel Package/Hospitality (2-4 yrs)
Role : Sales Executive
Education : Diploma holder/Graduate/Postgraduate
Experience : 2 - 4 years
Location : Madurai, Munnar
Salary : 25,000 - 35,000
Company Name : Sterling Holidays
Roles & responsibilities :
- To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handling objections and resolving member/customer conflicts thus building customer trust.
- To build & and maintain strong relationships with channel partners to achieve sales targets.
- To identify potential customers, and create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.
- Prepare pre-sales proposals for prospective clients.
- To make inspiring sales presentations to prospective clients by creating a dream.
- Regular liaison with telemarketing and member relations department to achieve stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships and a high level of customer service.
- To keep abreast with the organization's products and services and to crack profitable deals and referrals to achieve sales targets.
Required Skills & Knowledge :
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of sales software and the industry's best practices
- Communications skills
- Presentation skills
- Drive for results, Perseverance
- Ability to handle high-pressure
- Follow-up and closing skills.
- Experience in B2B or B2C selling.