Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Sales Support - Customer Experience Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Join a global customer experience consulting firm
- Work alongside a talented and resourceful team
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is an international customer experience consulting firm that has been in the industry for over 3 decades. Operating from multiple countries, they have set and continue to improve industry standards by delivering actionable and impactful insights to clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Lead generation, cold calling, fixing appointments via emails and calls.
- Data collation of prospective clients
- Understanding of the projects budgets and documents in order to assist in making accurate cost calculations
- Communicating with Business Development teams in other offices where necessary to gather global pricings.
- Preparing documents related to a formal bidding process and prepare, follow up on agreements.
- Analysing client needs and key drivers
- Maintaining sales tracker for weekly update and generate sales reports
- Managing internal systems on Business development perspective.
- Collaborating with marketing to create social media initiatives that facilitate sales
- Understanding the system & assisting in pitching pilot programs
- Competition analysis, benchmark studies & white paper analysis
- Preparing client presentations and attending client meetings if required
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Client Services, Business Development or Sales, ideally within Customer Experience Research/Mystery Shop Industry
- You have demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are able to sell a service and to interact with clients and at all levels of the organization by email or phone in a professional manner
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills required; ability to listen, ask for clarification, and accept feedback.
- You have the ability to communicate professionally over the phone and through email
- You are able to persuade prospective clients for meetings/appointments
- You are capable of managing multiple projects at different stages in a deadline-driven environment