HR Recruiter at HRDevi Talent Acquisition
Views:157 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Sales - Salon (1-4 yrs)
- We are looking for a Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services.
- Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients- questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
- Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
- Warmly greet clients, walk them to the proper beauty station and inform assigned beauticians of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts
- Offer beverages and chat with clients who are in the waiting area
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services and discounts
- Cross-sell services and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Manage our call center
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
- Proven work experience as a Salon sales
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances