Senior HR Consultant at Alpine Executive Search
Views:27 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Sales - Retail (3-10 yrs)
Operation management :
- Retail expansion in assigned territory and market development and handling all operations of existing retail network.
- Develop and manage the right product mix for their respective doors. Make recommendations based on monthly forecast and marketing information analysis.
- Inventory planning to ensure the availability of right stocks within the parameters specified.
- Ensure VM guidelines are adhered to at the stores.
- To ensure effective deployment of staff at the doors within cost parameters.
- Train front end sales staff.
- Facilitate and coordinate for internal training of the front-end sales staff.
- Handle staff grievance.
- Resolve store operational queries.
- Improve Brand Visibility in the store, through Visuals and additional display space at prominent locations.
- Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales for various sales doors.
- Competition analysis and feedback to the marketing team on a regular basis.
- Ensure all Retail guidelines such as SOP's, Store Hygiene, VM Checklist & standards, Team briefing & target activity review during store visits.
- Ensure adherences of all statutory matters at the store and coordinate with the statutory bodies for any disparities arising.
- Assist HR in the on-boarding activities and full & final clearance of the front-end staff.
- Maintain and regularize monthly attendance of the front-end staff within stipulated time.
- Induct new joiners about organization policy & overview at the branch level.