Executive - Sales - Retail (1-5 yrs)
1. Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
2. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
4. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
5. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance,researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
6. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.