Field Sales Executive at PITCS
Views:20 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Sales - Retail (0-3 yrs)
- Primarily your focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
- It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this particular job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
- Must contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss their products that would meet their requirements.
- Arrange meetings with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
- The focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- It should provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits of the available services.
- Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
- Must totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets.
- They need to generate business leads for the company which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.