Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:45 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Executive - Sales - Professional Service Firm (1-9 yrs)
Gain tremendous experience in a fast-growing company
- Work and learn alongside an ambitious team
- Be a part of a fun and vibrant environment
- Our client is a skill development and guidance institute that empowers the youth and prepares them towards building a prosperous career. Join this team of young, vibrant, dynamic and ambitious members to help people excel and realize their true potential.
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting market analysis & research activities to devise actionable strategies from customer insights
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships, with objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Preparing high-quality and competitive proposals
- Analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience in an Inside Sales, Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within Professional Services industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems