Success Partner at Link Success
Views:39 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Executive - Sales - Personal Care - North (3-4 yrs)
To identify, develop & maintain profitable sales for Personal Care business in the region of North India.
- To negotiate the best possible commercial agreements with customers.
Key Job Responsibilities :
1) To develop new business by identifying potential sales opportunities and by following up new leads and sample requests
2) To negotiate the best achievable commercial agreements and to develop and implement short term plans for product sales.
- To achieve sales plan/targets in line with business, marketing and pricing policies
3) To report promptly on business (C4C reports) in the designated market, identifying any threats or opportunities as they arise. To identify and implement improvement plans within own area.
4) To carry out activities like new business development, new product promotion and considering the market application of products
5) To visit customers in order to explain, promote, recommend products and provide technical support within designated markets and regions.
- To coordinate projects and development work with customers.
6) To liaise with all necessary functions to ensure all requirements are fulfilled from order receipt to cash collection
7) To update sales forecasts as required
8) To ensure all customer issues/complaints are resolved within the relevant system and responses fed back to the customer
9) To assist in the promotion of new and existing products by attending exhibitions and undertaking marketing projects as directed by sales management
10) This role carries no line responsibility
Desired profile of the candidate
- B Tech / BSc. Chemistry with an MBA Degree with at least three to four years of experience in the Personal care industry
Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities Required :
- Thorough knowledge of markets in his/her remit
- Should be able to learn product and process technology and provide technical support.
- Excellent Communication skills, Negotiation Skills, and Presentation skills
- Should be able to work without extensive supervision
- Should be able to understand the sales tax terms and other financial terms related to the business.