Senior Talent Executive at Hireajackal Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:29 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Sales Operations - IT (3-9 yrs)
Job Location : Prabhadevi
Experience : Minimum - 3 year's of Sales/Sales Ops & Relationship Management experience
Shift: Late US shifts (starting from 10:00 PM onwards)
As a Renewal Quoting Operations Executive, you will be responsible for supporting Global sales team with Quoting Operations for all Support Maintenance contracts within an assigned territory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales/Q2O (Quote to Order) Operations - Work closely with Renewals, Direct/Channel Sales, and IT Operations departments to help meet or exceed the assigned sales projections and quotas for Pulse Secure's Renewals, Net-new, Tech Refresh business verticals by creating Opportunities/Quotes with accurate technical specifications, within an ERP System (preferably NetSuite) for specific Upsell/Cross-sell programs. And good understanding on Global Channel Sales. (AMER, EMEA, APAC Region- s).
- Internal & External Communication - Liaise cross-functionally with Sales Management, Channel Ops, Marketing, Product Development, Professional Services, and Customer Support to ensure the complete success of global client/sales strategies. Build and maintain relationships with Global Customers, Distributors, and Channel Partners(AMER, EMEA, APAC Region- s) to implement strategic initiatives. - General - Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- 3 years of Sales/Sales Ops & Relationship Management experience
- Primarily, communicating and working with Customers/Channel Partners
- Creating Opportunities/Quotes in an ERP system (NetSuite is preferred)
- 2 years of exposure working in Software Subscription/SaaS/IT Industry is preferred
- Having a good understanding of IT products and processes
- Experience working on ERP systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Having a good understanding of business processes and tools.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite