Senior Talent Executive at Hireajackal Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:45 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Sales Operations - IT (3-9 yrs)
Job Location : Prabhadevi
Experience : Minimum - 3 year's of Sales/Sales Ops & Relationship Management experience
Shift: Late US shifts (starting from 10:00 PM onwards)
As a Renewal Quoting Operations Executive, you will be responsible for supporting Global sales team with Quoting Operations for all Support Maintenance contracts within an assigned territory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales/Q2O (Quote to Order) Operations - Work closely with Renewals, Direct/Channel Sales, and IT Operations departments to help meet or exceed the assigned sales projections and quotas for Pulse Secure's Renewals, Net-new, Tech Refresh business verticals by creating Opportunities/Quotes with accurate technical specifications, within an ERP System (preferably NetSuite) for specific Upsell/Cross-sell programs. And good understanding on Global Channel Sales. (AMER, EMEA, APAC Region- s).
- Internal & External Communication - Liaise cross-functionally with Sales Management, Channel Ops, Marketing, Product Development, Professional Services, and Customer Support to ensure the complete success of global client/sales strategies. Build and maintain relationships with Global Customers, Distributors, and Channel Partners(AMER, EMEA, APAC Region- s) to implement strategic initiatives. - General - Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- 3 years of Sales/Sales Ops & Relationship Management experience
- Primarily, communicating and working with Customers/Channel Partners
- Creating Opportunities/Quotes in an ERP system (NetSuite is preferred)
- 2 years of exposure working in Software Subscription/SaaS/IT Industry is preferred
- Having a good understanding of IT products and processes
- Experience working on ERP systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Having a good understanding of business processes and tools.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.