Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:5 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Sales - Online Marketing Firm (2-3 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
We are hiring Sales Executive for a online marketing company.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
Key competencies :
- The candidate should have experience in sales profile.
- Minimum 1 year of experience is required.
- The candidate must have personal vehicle.
- The candidate must have smart phones.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in B2B sales/ account management, Inside Sales or Sales Operations/ Support within IT industry.
- Experience within Area Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data