HR Manager at Happiest Management Solutions
Views:32 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Sales - Online Bidding - IT (2-6 yrs)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical project plans
- Good to have - Proven Software Development Experience in Web Development, Mobile Development and Managing IT Projects.
- Experience in Web Development, Mobile Apps & Digital Marketing projects acquisition & closing.
- Prepare convincing write ups. Prepare the detailed Proposal.
- Negotiating with stakeholders. Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. - Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. - Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. - Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects
- B. Tech/MBA/MCA with 2-4 Years of experience
- Good understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques
- Ability to manage change and engage team members
- Ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Android, Java skills required.
- Between INR 1.80 LPA to INR 3.60 LPA