HR at Translucent Pixel Otter Pvt. Ltd
Views:37 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Sales - Medical Equipment (1-2 yrs)
Sales Executive Medical Equipment's
Job Description :
1. Scout for potential dentists, dental colleges, dealers, hospitals, small business, retailers and interested new entrants in the allocated territory with the help of leads & data provided by Tophawks & Cold callings.
2. Visit the distribution nodes assigned to him as per beats by the Program Manager.
3. Explanation to prospective client the entire value proposition of Unicorn Denmart products, ranges, requirements, terms and conditions, payment cycle, loyalty schemes, real time support provided by company etc.
4. Collating all the important details on the Tophawks app all information available at individual, distributor or at store level should to be captured (contact details, social channels).
5. Connect the converted clients in the lead CRM with the Unicorn Denmart client onboarding team and ensure a smooth channel flow.
6. Hand hold the client through all the document updating to be a successful channel partner with Unicorn Denmart.
7. Collating all the important details on the service provider app - all information available at individual, distributor or at store level should to be captured (contact details, social channels).
8. Profiling of customers/service providers capturing details like KYC, key products, key brands, business size etc. A standard set of questionnaire to be prepared and provided to FOS to gain insights, not only from signed up clients but from visited ones too, for feedback and insights
9. Monitor Competition moves, activities, and plans and report to supervisor.
10. Follow escalation matrix and immediately escalate customer issues to higher management for quick resolution.
11. Be aligned towards companies- policies regarding reporting, attendance, market visit norms, and daily reports.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Education - BDS/B-Sc/B-tech/MBA/ any PG
2. Minimum 1-2 years of experience in sales of medical/dental
3. Good communication and sales skills.
4. Awareness of local market, language and territory.
5. 2-wheeler & Smartphone must.
6. Enthusiastic, Punctual and Well-groomed.
7. Language Known Hindi, English, local dialect.
8. Open for travelling of about 50-60km per day.