Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:10 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Sales & Marketing - Solar Power (1-3 yrs)
- Our Client is one of the oldest turnkey Solar PV Power Projects companies located in India. The company was incorporated in the year 2015 with its Corporate Headquarters located in India's first World Heritage City Ahmedabad (Gujarat). Our Client has expertise in Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Utility-scale projects under CAPEX and RESCO models. Our key geographical operations are in India, Africa, and East Asia.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities, visit potential customers for new business, negotiate the terms of an agreement, and close sales.
- To gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients
- Research companies to create strategic communication plans
- Proactively schedule calls with perspective clients via phone and email (including cold calling)
- Interact with other sales, marketing, and project delivery staff to collaboratively determine customer needs
- Respond to requests from customers as needed in courteous and professional manner
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Tele sales within Utilities industry.
- Experience within Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders