Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:25 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Executive - Sales & Marketing - eLearning (0-1 yrs)
- Join an online marketplace for teaching and learning
- Be a part of a diverse and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Our client is a marketplace for teaching and learning. The platform offers digital marketing and personal development courses that enables individuals to stay ahead in today's market. Join them and shape the future of learning!
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Executing digital marketing activities to increase brand awareness
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upselling and cross selling potential within existing customers.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
The Profile :
- No experience is required for this role. Entry-level candidates with track record of meeting targets are welcome to apply.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.