Director - Strategy & Business Development at GFC Education Ventures LLP
Views:37 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Sales & Marketing - Day Care (2-7 yrs)
ABOUT INAAYA DAYCARE
INAAYA daycare, based out of DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon, offers daycare services for children from 9 months to 10 years of age. INAAYA focuses on providing a safe and caring environment for children to grow and blossom to their full potential and helps them to develop qualities of compassion, sharing and caring. The programs are designed to provide learnings and activities for a holistic development of the child. All programs are available from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
The founding and core management team of INAAYA daycare brings with it an experience of 50+ years of child education and development.
INAAYA daycare takes a unique approach to provide the best care for a child through modern facilities and services:
- Spacious layout and well-lit facility with large activity rooms
- Open amphitheater and large organic garden
- Large play area with modern swings and other play contraptions
- Highly secured environment with close circuit cameras, restricted access (RFID linked) and regular monitoring
- Technology based infrastructure including mobile app and ERP systems
- Teaching & activities through experiment, observation and play
The Sales & Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting the daycare brand and acquire customers through multiple channels. She shall be energetic, passionate, hard-working and dedicated towards the organization and its vision and mission. Following are the responsibilities of INAAYA daycare's Sales & Marketing Executive:
- Setup offline customer acquisition and sales channels.
- Plan and organize promotion events at or outside the daycare.
- Create, arrange and monitor marketing graphics and materials.
- Create brand awareness of INAAYA daycare.
- Create monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing budget planning.
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required
- Graduate with diploma or degree, preferably in marketing or public relations.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or marketing, preferably in educational, child care or hospitality sector.
- Female, aged 25-30 years.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (especially Excel, Word and PPT).
- In-depth knowledge of marketing tools & activities, including online & offline.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Pleasing personality with professional attitude with genuine love for children.
- Dedicated, hard-working and proactive.