Executive - Sales/Marketing & Catalog Management - ecommerce (2-4 yrs)
Assist in the development and implementation of ecommerce projects for the company. Responsible for project management and administration of these projects. Assist in the definition and management of the project scope, determines project goals and outcomes, assemble and validate technology and capital resources, and measure and report performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all internal website queries.
- Create & maintain website content and and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market
- Responsible for creating high lead converting landing pages, news articles and keyword rich pages.
- Assist in day to day management of PPC campaigns implementation & monitoring.
- Assist in day to day management of SEO strategy, implementation & monitoring.
- Manage day to day social media implementation.
- Co-ordinate all website activity with international 3rd party partners.
- Complete management of online Marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM, Snapdeal ).
- In depth knowledge on keywords, targetting options, competition analysis, creating product titles and product description for Marketplace listings (Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM, Snapdeal).
- Coordination with logistics vendors for timely delivery of products. Preparing sales reports, tracking & monitoring sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional relationships. Designing and implementing marketing campaigns and promo activities.
- Responsible for ROI on ad spends / ACOS across Marketplaces & Digital marketing platforms Boost sales through listing company's products to various channels like Amazon, Flipkart etc . Responsible for cataloging of new products.
5 Days a week