Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:17 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Sales - Jewelery (1-3 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Leadership Role
Our Client is immensely popular for being one of the best diamond jewellers in Mumbai. Our Client has a luxury showroom located in Mumbai and it is wonderfully designed to cater to customer demands for the newest & best designs in diamond jewellery and customized jewellery. Our Client is a luxury jewellery brand known for its exclusive designs and impeccable craftsmanship.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering excellent service.
- Ascertaining customer's needs and recommending and displaying items that meet these.
- Managing the point-of-sale processes.
- Ensuring maintenance of inventory accuracy and receiving shipments.
- Staying up to date on products, market and trends.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Developing and implementing a strong strategy for acquiring and building strong relationships with key clients.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing overqualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a Retail Sales or Inside Sales role, ideally within the Jewellery industry.
- Experience within VIP / Key Client Management would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Must have a long-term attitude
- Must be driven with a positive attitude
- Pleasing Personality
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
Working Days : Monday to Sunday.
Timings : 10:30 am to 8:15 pm
Location : Bandra West, Mumbai