Recruiter at Vervenest Technologies
Views:10 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Sales - IT (2-4 yrs)
Job Description for Sales Executive:
- working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Maintaining accurate records and establishing new business
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for handling in bound calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies. Researching prospects and generating leads
- Coordinate and secure bookings for flights, hotels, transportation, and other
travel-related services, ensuring accuracy and timely confirmations.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to client inquiries, addressing concerns, and offering personalized travel advice and recommendations on call and email.
- Stay updated on domestic and international travel destinations, including popular attractions, local customs, visa requirements, and travel advisories.
- Bachelor's degree in tourism, hospitality, or any degree.
- Proven experience in the travel industry, tour operations, or travel agency, with a strong understanding of domestic and international destinations with 1+ years of experience.
- Experience in Corporate sales or IT sales
Note: Please avoid Retail sales, FMCG, Banking, Manufacturing Industry
Total Experience: 2 to 4 years- 5 Position
Budget- 15k to 30k Take home and Based on interview performance salary we
will fix (No ESI and PF)
Monthly Incentives based on the Target.