Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:14 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Sales - IT (1-2 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Our Client believes in exploring market white spaces, and develop innovative solutions to give Better business value utilizing IT for their business customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
Skills required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Business Development / Account Manager (B2B), Marketing Communications or Inside Sales within IT industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Industrial & Manufacturing would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- 30% to 60% you have travel to client location to explain about the product