Executive - Sales - IT (0-4 yrs)
- The candidate is expected to work under the guidance and supervision of a Sales Manager with responsibility to achieve and exceed revenue targets set while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- The role involves the entire sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure. Candidates are expected to work on weekends, odd hours and travel when required. The weekly holiday is on Monday.
Think solutions based on good understanding of customer requirements
- Make compelling presentations to promote and sell products/services using persuasive logic and appropriate customer references / examples
- Make excellent presentation (Written and Oral), and is good at day to day business communications
- Negotiating & close deals
- Develop and maintains good internal and external relationships
- Improvise/innovate to create leads and progress opportunities to closure.
- Work in a dynamic, chaotic environment
- Lead a team selling effort requiring coordination that draws on the expertise of multi-skilled team members cutting across departments .