Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:17 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Sales - IT (0-3 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our client is building innovative & simplified technology solutions for bettering the world, based in Bangalore, India & Austin, USA. We are forming a young, dynamic, passionate & talented team that can help solve complex problems that change the way technology touches our lives. Whether that be making products, business development, creative, writing, marketing or data science, we are always looking to add to our brightest team. We are working on revolutionizing how we consume information the fastest way with fresh thinking. We believe in the KISS principle.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- A passionate, motivated & a target driven individual
- A problem-solver and smart worker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Adaptable, quick learner & ability to work under pressure
- You have at least 0-year experience ideally in Sales (B2C), Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) or Brand / Product Management within Retail and IT industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales, CRM / Loyalty Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.