Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:9 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Sales - IT (0-1 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Our Client is hiring for Sales Executive
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Sales (B2C) or Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) within IT industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Enterprise Sales.
- Experience within Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Professional Services would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard