Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:7 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Sales - Healthcare (2-7 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
-Flexible working options
Our client is a company building cutting edge software products for the healthcare industry. Reimagining healthcare delivery for our clients across the globe, our history of simplifying healthcare goes way back to 2004. Our client is trusted by a broad spectrum of clients including 450+ Hospitals, 3500+ Physician Practices and millions of Patients - by solving their most complex challenges and helping them deliver consistent, cohesive and collaborative care. Our client is headquartered in Chicago, U.S with its R&D and delivery centers in Chennai, India.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully working together as a team
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- 2-7 years' experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role preferably in US Health care industry.
- UG(Engineering)/PG from a reputed university
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from initial stage to closure
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations