Executive - Sales - General Trade - FMCG (2-9 yrs)
Age 35 yrs
Reporting - Area Sales Manager
Job Profile :
- Handling distributors and team of DSR
- Handling huge turnover.
- Achieving targets on monthly basis.
- Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable distributors, resulting in increased market penetration & improved market share.
- Minimizing expires in the market.
- Ensuring proper ROI to business partners.
- Timely competitor analysis and taking action by escalating the competition action.
- Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual agreed Sales targets within laid down business terms for all brands.
- Sales target setting and monitoring for Distributors, at a beat level
- Monitor Actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Sales projection for distribution business
- Area & Business Planning
- Identify potential towns & appoint distributors in line with business strategy
- Plan & allocate ISR's basis market potential
- Formulate & execute the secondary sales plan - Area wise, distributor wise, Brand wise, SKU wise
Distribution Management :
- Ensuring quality of market coverage through effective use of PSR and distribution network
- Develop and ensure implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories
- Ensure category availability, visibility & freshness (Stock rotation)
- Formulate and ensure implementation of trade & consumer promotion plans
- Support micro marketing/ customer activation initiatives planned for the area.
- Competition tracking & providing inputs to the ASM
Distributor Management :
- Educate and train the SD on Midas & Minet systems & processes
- Ensure optimal stocking levels and high billing efficiency for all SD
- Ensure distributor compliance to agreed service levels & credit terms
- Review distributor financial health (pipeline and outstanding)
- Ensure that the claims of the distributor are settled by within specified time limits
People management and development :
- Enhance PSR effectiveness through training & coaching
- Management of ISR, PSR working (PJP, Itinerary, expenses etc)
- Periodic review of ISR, PSR performance and feedback
- ISR, PSR retention through high engagement and motivation
- Daily activity report
- Reports on area performance- Rural Pivot
- Retail Audit & Retail Universe update
- Other relevant forms