Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:76 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Executive - Sales - Furniture Rental (1-5 yrs)
Join an online rental startup with aggressive expansion plans
Be a part of an award-winning workplace
Excellent growth and development opportunities
Our client is a high-growth online rental platform for home furnishing essentials. Having raised a significant Series A funding, the award-winning startup is expanding internationally and is committed to cultivating a great workplace culture for its employees.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Identifying and developing new customers through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Sales/Account Management, ideally within a startup.
- Experience in Area & National Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder