Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:9 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Sales - Fabrication Firm (2-4 yrs)
- Opportunity within a fast-growing fabrication company
- Be a part of a dynamic and vibrant environment
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing and fabrication facility in the region with a niche in Hi-Tech machinery. Driven by innovation and R&D, the company strives to be at the forefront of technology and provide the best value to their customers.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Inside Sales or a similar role within the Industrial industry.
- Experience within Area Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.