HR at Talent Integrators
Views:87 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Sales - Electrical Wires/Cables (2-6 yrs)
1. Deriving Sales from distributor, direct dealer and sub-dealer and retail counters.
2. Scheme communication to target dealers, direct dealers and distributors. New product launch - pitching to distributor/direct dealer and sub-dealer
3. Coordinating with back end Sales Coordinator for payment processing and closure. Monitor Outstanding amounts for distributors and direct dealers.
4. Market analysis and competitor study for identifying new sub dealers/direct dealers and distributors.
5. Monitoring and analysing new dealer performance to assess which among new sub-dealers can be elevated to scheme dealers.
6. Organizing meets - Electrian meets, sub-dealer meets, direct dealer meets and distributor meets.
7. Maintenance of data on stock availability at distributors to cater to stock shortage of sub-dealers. Monitoring and replenishment of stocks in coordination with Supply Chain Team.
8. Evaluating the branding potential at identified counters and subsequently providing of display board to maximise visibility.
9. Developing and managing an efficient distribution network in order to drive growth in sales.
10. Regularly visiting clients, getting their feedback, understanding their problems, and preparing solutions accordingly.
Experience / Exposure :
1. Prior Work Experience in the Electricals Industry shall be given preference.
2. Product Knowledge and Costing
Skill Sets (Soft Skills) :
1. Strong Marketing & Selling Abilities.
2. Good verbal & written communication skills
3. Good interpersonal skills, as necessary to work effectively with people at all levels across the organisation and outside.
4. Analytical & Negotiation Skills.
CTC : UPTO 6 LPA