Executive - Sales - EduTech Startup (1-3 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet. For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge.
Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars 24, and other top startups in India.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible to exceed sales and operational KPI's.
What you will do:
- Generating leads by calling in international shift (9PM-9AM).
- Cold Calling of leads on a daily basis
- Generating trial classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Visualizing, managing and achieving targets
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Delivering, achieving the KRA's and the defining customer experience
- Presenting detailed information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers
What you need to have :
- Any graduate with demonstrable ed tech sales experience of 1-3 years
- Should have good communication skills
- Flexible for 6 days working, Rotational shift timing (International Shift) and offs.
- Should be able/willing to attend inbound calls
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,00,000 to 3,00,000