CEO at Febkey Technologies
Views:8 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Sales - eCommerce (0-1 yrs)
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
-Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Should have own vehicle
- 3000 will be paid for transportation
- Good English Language
- Free Food on Saturday
- A sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients. They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars or workshops.
- To work as a sales executive, it is recommended that you hold at least a bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing. Some employees will even prefer to hire someone with a master's degree.
- Experience in sales and marketing is a huge plus. You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients. You must be able to search out business leads and trending products. Communication skills are also vital to this job.