Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Sales - Digital Marketing Agency (1-9 yrs)
- Accelerate your career in a boutique digital marketing agency
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Be a part of a friendly and energetic environment
- Our client is a digital marketing agency that is committed to creating and curating unconventional content by going the extra mile and fully understanding the psychology behind each element. They take pride in bringing together a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals to provide their clients with the necessary support.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Building strong client relationships by providing customers with ongoing support and regular sharing of best practices, insights, and product knowledge.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain points to internal teams.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring the accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Sales Operations/ Support or Customer Success, ideally within a startup.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder