Executive - Sales & Customer Success - FinTech Startup (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of - Sales & Customer Success Executive- for iServeU Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Job Profile: Sales & Customer Success Associate
Job Location: Bangalore (WFH due to COVID-19)
Salary Range: 4 LPA to 6 LPA
Industry Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Bangalore (WFH due to COVID-19)
Language: English + Tamil/ Telugu/ Kannada Must
About the Company: http://iserveu.in
iServeU Technology Pvt. Ltd. is a DIPP certified leading Fintech start-up registered under start-up India program, incubated at Start up Odisha supported by NSTDEB, pledging towards making India a financial inclusive society. We are successfully running several technology solutions in partnership with banks, NBFCs, FI players, Corporate BCs. iServeU is proud to announce its integration with 9 major banks in India, 45000 + retailers, 10+ billion transactions processing per month, 500+ concurrent transactions per second . iServeU is associated with major private banks in India like RBL Bank Ltd, Kotak Mahindra Bank, YES Bank, Fino Payment bank, Equitas Small Finance Bank, IndusInd Bank Ltd & ICICI Bank.
iServeU has witnessed rapid growth since inception. Recently, BSE listed fintech company Niyogin Fintech Ltd., has acquired a 51% strategic stake in iServeU for Rs 592 million ($8 million) in a cash plus stock deal.
With the entire infrastructure in place, the company is now gearing up for the next phase of growth. The team is now working on enhancing its technology platform and building a stronger leadership team with the focus of rolling out financial Services product. We have a young and energetic team of motivated and skilled people who love to think - Out-of-Imagination- and make a difference with their work.
Job Role :
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
- Target Segment medium & large corporates, educational institutions, e-commerce, logistics, large format retail, eatery chains, home delivery business, utility payments, POS aggregators etc.
- Hunt for new enterprise level merchants from ecommerce, dairy, education, government, utilities, insurance and telecom verticals.
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments - actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Drive and execute customer renewals. Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Creating sales pitch and customized solutions for customers to transform their business workflows.
- Lead the customer experience from first meeting to contract signing and implementation.
- Owning the revenue target for the region and monitoring performance of key customers.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in sales and customer success.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, high level of integrity, adaptable to changes, takes initiative and have creative selling and customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success at all levels.