Executive/Sales Coordinator - Bid Management - IT (4-7 yrs)
- Identify Tender and read eligibility criteria with technical and financial then prepare summary
- Keeping records of all the Tenders published by department and uploading/submitting the general, technical, financial documents through online and offline platforms.
- Manage bidding process form consortiums with partner firms, prepare bid documents, follow-up with client/ partners till bid is submit.
- Work closely with CEO and Sales Head &assist them in their work if needed.
- Searching of Tenders through online and GeM, CPP Portal (Central Public Procurement Portal) on regular basis and identify which contracts may be interest to company.
- Documents scan & upload, BOQ- calculation.
- Coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation tendering/bidding activities, and pre-qualifications.
- Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid.
- Reporting bidding status online / offline on daily basis
- Follow up with Vendors/ OEM's/ departments/ clients
- Vendor Registration & Maintaining Vendor Relationship for better pricing.
- Follow up- All mail, (PBG)- Bank Guarantee, EMD Release, Material Dispatch, payment & other deductions.
- Follow up for Pending payments to the customers
- Manage DSR (Daily Sales Report) with Clients Feedback & Response Reports.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Maintains daily contact and interaction with customer account managers, takes customer orders and creates internal sales orders, check status of shipments, coordinate (externally and internally) customer requested changes, prepares and provides customer order documentation (e.g. invoices, tracking number, etc.) and communicates customer requirements internally.
- Helping CEO on office admin job and managing business co-ordination