HR at Shrek Solutions
Views:53 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Executive - Sales/Business Development - Media (1-3 yrs)
Required - Media Sales Executive
Location: Jangpura, Delhi
Salary: 35k to 40k
Office Timing: 10am to 6pm
Job Description :
The role of a media sales executive is to sell advertising space to clients and manage the relationship with these - including by working with colleagues to ensure that the design and placement of the adverts meet the wishes of the client.
Day to day you might be :
- Contacting businesses and other potential clients to source new leads - this could be through phoning, emailing, visiting in person and/or contacting on social media
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients by making sure they are aware of all the advertising solutions offered by your employer and working with your colleagues (such as designers) to ensure the client is happy with what is offered
- Staying in the know about different forms of communication (eg some companies look for candidates who are knowledgeable about social media)
- Meeting sales targets.
- Typical employers of media sales executives
- As a media sales executive, you will act as the go-between, bringing together the client that wants to advertise with the company that owns the advertising space.
- As such, you could work for:a media sale agency&an advertising company or some knowledge of product selling
- Key skills for media sales executives
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Project management and time management ability
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness