Business Development Manager at Mark One Global Services
Views:48 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Sales - Advertising Firm (0-3 yrs)
Experience: 0 - 3 years
Skills: Fresher, Sales, Marketing, Business Development Executive, Direct Sales, Field Sales, Circle Manager, Direct Marketing, Sales Executive, Schannel Sales, Market Development,, Marketing Executive, BD, Selling, Insurance, Business development
Industry: Real Estate, Any
Functional Area: Marketing & Communications,Sales/Business Development Roles & Responsibilities:
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.