Executive - Sales (1-2 yrs)
Job description :
1. We are looking for a young and energetic candidate who can communicate with customers and identify their need and to provide a good experience for them.
2. To manage our esteemed organization's sales team with energy to grow as individual and as well as our organization.
3. An individual with a proper presentation and persuasion skills who can handle clients and grow our name in the market as face of our sales department.
4. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
5. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
6. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;recommending solutions.
7. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
8. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,market activities, and competitors.
9. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
10. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. The ability and desire to sell
2. Excellent communication skills
3. A positive, confident and determined approach
4. Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
5. A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
6. The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
7. The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
8. A good level of numeracy
9. A full driving licence.
EXPERIENCE : 1-2YRS.