Business Manager at CIEL HR Services Private Limited
Views:29 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Executive - Retail Sales - Lubricant Business (3-4 yrs)
Sales Executive (SE – Retail - Lubricant Industry)
- Achieve month-wise volume targets by maintaining, growing and acquiring IWS / FWS customers in the assigned territory.
- Achieve targets for the acquisition of new accounts and revival of lost customers.
- Retain and grow existing branded workshop accounts including FWS.
- Take conscious efforts to upgrade product range.
- Support customers to grow business by executing marketing / special offers.
- Make our brands the lubricant of choice for workshop customers
- Ensure timely communication and implementation of all schemes, offers,claims etc
- Collection in line with credit terms as agreed with customers.
- Make World-Class Sales Calls using prescribed sales tools/ processes at
- Fixed Day Fixed Time (FDFT) on all customers, thereby ensuring predictable & guaranteed service to them
- Ensure that any commitments made are delivered/ actioned by the nextFDFT visit
- Promote and encourage customers to adopt various digital solutions.
- Merchandising at workshops
- Support in specific BTL Programs as required
- Build a strong relationship with customers
- Educate customers on new products and customer/consumer benefits
- Intermediate/Diploma /Graduate
Tenure: 3+ years
Nature of Experience: Preferred B2C / Channel sales