Executive - Retail Sales (2-8 yrs)
1. Retail coverage of the established network through the method of journey plan and place the stocks on the visible shelf space.
2. Increase our product reach, increase number of counters, develop new customers, and identify Distributors for ASM.
3. Generate secondary sales - Techno commercial discussion at Sub-dealers, traders, and end users
4. Build our Channel by secondary orders- new product placement - new customer share shift to achieve area targets.
5. Handle the channel network such that our products are always available at consumption points, to ensure that we don- t lose any sales due to stock outs.
6. Record sales as per systems and software.
7. Coordination with Activation team to build market.
8. Identifying key retailers and building relations.
9. Data analysis and self-evaluation
10. Range selling of all products to be sold
11. Merchandising of product at retail
12. Retail distributor management. Order taking, ensuring market deliveries of orders booked, self- working of RD. Ensuring stocks levels and credit limits maintained as per norms.
13. Expand business and retail coverage year on year
14. Expand products range sold by RD to retail
15. Outstanding management
16. Ensure rates and price list is followed
17. Management of wholesale in his area. Ensuring price list is followed.
18. Scheme management equitable distribution of offers and trade schemes
19. Distributor appointment in identified areas
20. Identification of key dealers A & B and ensuring their regular coverage and sell in as per potential