Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:899 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
Executive - Public Relations - Media & Communications (2-30 yrs)
The Offer :
- Exciting opportunity for Media & Communications graduates
- Immense scope for learning and building a solid profile
The Employer :
- Our client is a media house with strong roots in the Indian subcontinent. They have offerings ranging from traditional to digital media with a country wide circulation.
The Job :
As an entry-level executive in the PR team, you will be reporting to the Media Manager and will be required to align with the team you are working with. You will be responsible for :
- Supporting the planning and execution of Public Relation campaigns and programs.
- Exploring new media opportunities for the business.
- Documenting the program schedules and execution processes.
- Preparing pitch decks for the Media Manager to presented to the senior stakeholders.
- Building a network of local media platforms.
- Contributing to activities targeted towards enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Mass Communication from a top tier institute.
- Internship / project / working experience in Media industry would be an advantage.
- You have solid understanding of planning and execution of public relations campaigns.
- You have solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have good networking skills and are comfortable building relations with clients and channels partners.
- You can handle critical situations with calm and poise.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments