Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1174 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Executive - Public Relations - Advertising Firm (0-30 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- A marketing agency that has been awarded for their work culture
- Excellent opportunity for career development
The Employer :
Our client is a digital marketing company that designs strategic solutions to improve brands' and businesses' customer experience. They have partnered with global leading organisations and created award-winning campaigns with their ability to blend creativity and technology.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Drafting news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Developing messaging and content for corporate communications.
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
The Profile :
- You have at least 6 months to 2 years experience ideally in Public Relations within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Experience within Content Planning, Internal Communications, Content Analysis, would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.