Talent Acquisition Team at ResourceNet HR Consultants
Views:31 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Presales - Telecom (0-3 yrs)
Requirement for a Telecom products company, for their international sales team.
As a Technical Pre-Sales Executive you will be responsible for the following tasks.
1. Identify prospective clients across domestic or international geographies.
2. Conduct cold calling and try to reach out to the decision makers for IT/Telecom Infrastructure.
3. Understand & Analyze technical needs, requirements and state of client's current infrastructure.
4. Suggest products and technical solutions that could enhance the current infrastructure that help client in terms of cost savings and process improvement.
5. Prepare business proposals, send catalogues or brochures for client reference.
6. Pass the successful leads to the sales team for further discussion and schedule meeting with the client.
7. Provide market feedback to product managers that can be used to influence or provide feedback on product roadmap items.
8. Follow up on the status and provide all support for the prospect.
9. Should have good communications skills, technical skills and soft skills.
10. Preferably a female who has Pre-Sales/BPO International experience.
11. Available to join immediately.
12. Graduate/Post Graduates.
13. Day Shift - 9.30 am - 6.30 PM
14. Experience: 0-3 years