Head Delivery at Apex Services
Views:113 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Presales - IT Services (1-5 yrs)
About: The company is a Kolkata, India based IT services and business process automation organisation, established in 2004. It is a pioneer in opensource technology adoption in various business verticals.
It exists with the sole purpose of unearthing the exotic and obscure technologies with the help of deep research. They innovate with them to create products and solutions for adoption of ICT in education for the benefit of the masses.
It aspires to be the leader in innovative, affordable and inclusive application of open source IT in the educational segment.
As Pre Sales Executive you'll be working closely with sales and marketing and business development to drive business growth at a pan-India level. Success in this role requires a strong proven track record as a data-driven performer and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You'll own these efforts but won't be working in isolation; most efforts will be cross-functional, and may involve outside organizations/partners as well.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have an in depth understanding of the solution for conducting product demonstrations and client presentations.
- Identify, approach and qualify prospective clients.
- Maintain a healthy working relationship and do everything needed to ensure that our product(s) is/are always in reckoning of the dealer's sales portfolio
- Drive awareness, advocacy, marketing, and storytelling around Recherche's existing and new initiatives to engage both current and prospective partners
- Work closely with product development to relay inputs inwards from the external partners and gain knowledge of latest product advancements to relay them outwards
- Build and coordinate execution on online marketing channels including website, email, social, mobile, paid search, and industry vertical influencer networks
- Participate in planning and execution of effective offline marketing campaigns via print media, industry vertical channels.
- Constantly study and stay atop the developments in the field of education technology related to our products- domain and stay abreast of moves by existing and emerging competition
- Define and track KPIs, as well as benchmark competitors, tying key metrics back to core business objectives
- Take a highly analytical approach to partner acquisition and retention. Regularly run experiments, and develop an evidence-based approach
- Maximise the use of available IT based tools to execute your function and be relentless in your approach to optimise and automate each process as per our organisational values
- You have 1+ years of experience in Pre Sales.
- You have strong knowledge of Indian education landscape and education technology products being widely used across India
- Good business sense, a deep understanding of marketing principles, good communication skills, a positive attitude, negotiation skills and plenty of initiative is a must for thriving in this position
- You have demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale dealer partner programs
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, including a high tolerance for ambiguity and a bias toward action
- You- re invigorated by the possibility of helping provide a world-class education for anyone, anywhere
- Minimum graduate in any stream. Emphasis shall be on skills rather than on degree.
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian Education Technology sector pay scales and will depend upon the candidate's experience levels and the value he/she will be able to add to the project.
From this position, you can advance to Business Development Manager, Senior BDM and Director, Sales roles with responsibility of multiple products and hence larger teams and targets as the organisation grows with your contribution.