Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:9 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Presales - IT (1-4 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Flexible working options
We are hiring Presales Executive for a company which is clinical analytics cloud platform company, unleashing wisdom from data to deliver better business outcomes for the life sciences industry. It's AI-driven clinical data analytics platform seamlessly integrates, curates, and animates unlimited sources of structured, unstructured, and real-world data to deliver actionable insights across all therapeutic areas.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
Key competencies :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in pre-sales with a start-up, e-commerce platform (preferably within IT industry).
- Good to have technical proposal writing exposure, bid management and data analysis exposure.
- Strong customer service orientation and technical knowledge.
- Good to have technical knowledge of data visualisation technologies.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments