HR Manager at Solytics Partners Pvt. Ltd
Views:40 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Presales - IT (1-4 yrs)
Job Title: Pre-Sales Executive
Experience: 1-4 Years
Education Qualification: Masters or bachelors in Finance
Role Type:Permanent or Contract
We are looking for a Pre Sales Specialist who will be responsible for working as a part of a Sales team in prospecting and building a pipeline of leads to qualified prospects. Working closely with the Management Team
- Lead generation, data gathering & validation techniques.
- Interact with leads to gain their trust and understand requirements, Follow up for meetings, co-ordinate with Sales Team & Team Manager for executing meetings and product demonstrations.
- Fixing appointments for Sales team via email, calls, and texting/chats.
- Co-ordinate between Sales Team & customers for business development and generation of referrals.
- Comfortable with mining and analytics of business verticals, companies and individuals as part of Lead Generation.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the Sales team.
- Providing administrative assistance, on the executive's behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders when necessary.
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
Other Skills :
- Proven 1-2 years work experience in a Pre Sales role.
- Hands on experience with various lead generation & qualification processes.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on use of CRM and related processes & services for ensuring best conversions from leads to qualified prospects.
- Comfortable in working with multiple geographies i.e Middle east, USA, Europe, APAC.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (fluent in English with vocabulary used in Europe and USA).
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision