Executive - Presales - IT (1-4 yrs)
Position Summary :
Pre-Sales Representative will deliver technical consultancy and pre-sales activities, and transfer industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal, and presentation skills. The successful candidate will assist in all levels of technical account planning and accompany Business Development Managers on customer meetings. Working with the Interview Mocha Sales Team, your responsibilities will include the development of formal written sales proposals and tender responses and the ability to present and differentiate product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build a technical relationship with prospects and/or existing customers
- Assist Interview Mocha sales team in qualifying the prospects
- Support the Interview Mocha Sales Team with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations, and provide support at external and internal customer-facing events
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC)
- Compare competitive products to specify the most advantageous solutions for customers
- Take a leading role in specifying technical solutions and writing proposals and tender responses
- Participate in a strategy meeting with marketing team
Skills and Qualification :
- Strategic thinking skills along with high analytical thinking
- Should have sound sales and organizational skills for better sales pitch and collaterals
- Proven Technical and IT Services pre-sales experience.
- Proposal and Tender writing experience
- Excellent relationship-building skills and Affinity to both sales and technology functions
- Any Computer graduate background with proficiency in English.
- Masters in any management or Business domain would be of great advantage.