Sales & Marketing at Waste Management Solutions
Views:112 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Executive - Marketing - Waste Management Solutions (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exciting opportunity for Marketing professionals
- A role where you get to wear multiple hats and learn from industry experts
- Join a fantastic work environment
Our organisation is into waste management solutions
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Supporting the creation of all marketing material and collaterals in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc. and tracking their performance.
- Working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of PR activities and initiatives related to the brand.
- Conducting events of different scales in various formats.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness and working towards enhancing the companys brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the companys brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- You have knowledge ideally in Marketing Communications, Public Relations or Event Management.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience within Startup environment, would be a strong advantage.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Role: Direct Marketing Executive
Industry Type : Waste treatment plants
Functional Area : Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Marketing
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required