Executive - Marketing Support - eCommerce (1-3 yrs)
- Coordinate all product and promotional activity on the website, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of input and loading of information into e-commerce platform management system.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage all aspects of E-commerce platforms and websites including content creation, product listing, optimization, maintenance of E-Commerce tools & platforms.
- Build and maintain all promotional tools and campaigns (promo codes, gift with purchase, product bundling, online campaigns, etc) across all E-Commerce platforms.
- Responsible for optimizing the customer experience to ensure the day-to-day effectiveness of web content display.
- Support and execute promotional campaign action plans to drive growth in product e-commerce stores and increase conversions.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Fresh graduates and junior candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Work experience in the related field of E-Commerce.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Mandarin will be a strong added advantage.
- Knowledge in graphic design and editing of images & videos is an added advantage.
- Experience in enterprise resource planning systems is an added advantage.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Resourceful self-motivated with high integrity and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Attention to details and analytical.