HR at Anudip Foundation
Views:33 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Anudip Foundation - Executive - Marketing - Student Mobilizer (1-8 yrs)
Company Name- Anudip Foundation (www.anudip.org)
Anudip Foundation, a Section 8 nonprofit company, is dedicated to creating livelihood opportunities for impoverished youth and women of India by operating a chain of skill development centers and working in partnership with 200+ employers for quick placement. The company places special focus on women, people with disabilities, political refugees, and reformed insurgents, while deploying state-of-the-art technologies to offer world-class digital literacy and vocational training. Anudip is proud to have provided over sixty thousand students with livelihoods in India's new economy through the sponsorship of world-renowned donors. The company is poised for significant growth in the coming years.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mapping potential catchment areas and communities suitable for mobilization in the identified locations.
- Building rapport with the local community leaders well before the start of the mobilization.
- Creating awareness on the Anudip program and sensitizing community to participate and take the program to as many needy as possible.
- Addressing communities about the Anudip program and its benefits through various means of communication to motivate and encourage youth to avail the opportunity.
- Helping the center team to select the needy youth (Anudip Students) and ensure that the center has optimum batch strength.
- Providing support to the center team / Area Manager in organizing Alumni - Guest events as and when required as per the process.
- Ensuring optimum batch strength in assigned Anudip centres.
Primary Skills to execute the job:
- Strategic vision to integrate how the big picture of the initiative comes together from definition through implementation across.
- Ability to support large-scale company-wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives.
- Ability to create organizational alignment to the design and execution of initiative efforts
- Excellent communication skills (Written/Verbal/Listening) in English, Hindi /other Indian languages as desirable.