Principal Consultant at Transition HRD
Views:89 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Marketing Role - Publishing House (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company's success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the - art- of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Maintain relationships with vendors to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Client servicing from starting to end.
-People only from Agency may apply.