Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:19 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Executive - Marketing - Laboratory (1-4 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Flexible working options
We are hiring for a company which is a leading Physical, Chemical & Microbiological testing laboratory.
The Job Key responsibilities areas :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Ideal Candidate Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Consumer Insights / Market Research, Marketing Communications or Digital Marketing within Hospitality, Leisure, Travel, Industrial and Consumer industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments